Tuesday, August 8, 2017

If Apple Wants to Buy a Car Company

       There has been a lot of speculation about Apple buying Tesla.  While the mixture may be intriguing, Apple should bear in mind Warren Buffet's warning that no asset is so good you cannot overpay for it.  At a market cap of over $61 billion Tesla is already very richly priced without adding an acquisition premium.  So if Apple wants to buy a car company, why not Ford?  Ford's market cap is only $41 billion - much less than Tesla and a pittance compared to Apple's cash.  Plus Ford makes and sells a wide variety of vehicles all of which could benefit from Apple's technology.  Admittedly, Ford has a lot more debt than Tesla but the interest payments would be no sweat for Apple.  In short, if Apple wants to buy a car company why not buy one that makes a lot of cars and sells for a low price.  For that matter, Apple could even consider GM.

2 comments:

sowrah kamel said...

URGENT LOAN HELP @ 2% INTEREST RATE with Victoriafinancier@outlook.com

I was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance and pay my bills for my son's medication and buy a home. I tried seeking for a loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to VICTORIA LAWSON Trust Loan Firm (victoriafinancier@outlook.com ) with 2% interest by a friend, and i got a loan amount within few days because i was not always online to responds to her mails. Today am a business owner and my kids are doing well... so i want to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly contact her via email on victoriafinancier@outlook.com. I own Victoria every day appreciation for all she has done in my life. Her service is strong, big and reliable.

*Full Name:_________

*Address:_________

*Tell:_________

*loan amount:_________

*Loan duration:_________

*Country:_________

*Purpose of loan:_________

*Monthly Income:__________

*Occupation__________

*Next of kin:_________

*Email :_________

Contact Her today { victoriafinancier@outlook.com } for quick and financial assistance

Chloe Raymond said...

Hi everyone, i am Chloe Raymond am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email BRIANLOANCOMPANY0@GMAIL.COM, then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on his email: BRIANLOANCOMPANY0@GMAIL.COM or Call/Text +1(803) 373-2162